Vision of the Department
We, an elite panel of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, are committed to the development of students into energetic and confident professionals through symbolic effects and innovative practices of management and faculty to provide an ambient academic environment for the benefits of students and community at large.
Mission of the Department
- To provide technical education to face the challenges in the modern technology and to promote research capabilities to identify and solve problems.
- To foster the talent of students with good leadership quality and positive thinking to society with high standards of moral and ethical values.
- To provide good learning environment to develop entrepreneurship capabilities in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering with enhanced efficiency and technical knowledge.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1: EMPLOYABILITY: To innovate the students to take more than just imagination and to give superior technical education for tomorrow’s competitive world.
- PEO 2: HIGHER STUDIES: To prepare the students with high standard education to associate with global industry needed.
- PEO 3: ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND LEADERSHIP: To train the student with perfection and State-of-the art technology keeping in the changing and demanding trends.
- PEO 4: PROFESSIONAL ETHICS: To create innovative thinkers in electrical and electronics field and to create new projects to meet the needs of the society.