DOMS has been inaugurated in the year 2006 with a sanctioned intake of 60 students. Now it has been increased to 120 students in the year 2012.
- Follows activity based learning methodology
- Utilizing hi-tech teaching aids.
- Well equipped computer lab with SPSS and business application software.
- Organizes various faculty development programmes.
- Upgrading the students’ practical knowledge by organizing guest lecturers and seminars.
- Exposing the students to the practical world by taking them to various industries
- Issuing business newspapers to the students like Business Line, Business Standards and The Economic Times to update day-to-day business data.
Our vision is to become the centre of attraction for management studies for high quality value based education, teaching and research that advances students learning, creativity, assertiveness, managerial careers and frontiers of management knowledge, thereby the business community will have a gravitational pull towards our students stock.
Our mission is to create an intellectual, stimulating, learning environment which develops a strong knowledge base pertinent to problem solving, decision – making, incorporating innovative technologies and cutting – edge management practices into our curriculum.