SCOPE OF THE PROGRAMMES
Our Department of Computer Applications was started in the year 2000 and has been functioning successfully with annual intake of 60 students. Our department strives towards excellence in the field of computer applications.
- The department organizes technical seminars, workshops, industrial visits
- The department has state of the art laboratory to enable students to witness the best technologies before their eyes
- The department guides students to participate in the national and international conferences and seminars
- It is a part of the department activity to make students to indulge in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- The department has a student association (MCASA) to encourage and motivate students to conduct seminars, workshop on latest IT issues and to participate themselves in industry interactions.
- To conduct online programming aptitude test for their career development.
- The department encourages students enhance their technical knowledge, soft skills and communications skills to success in their career.