Last date of the registration: 14/03/2019
Competition date: 15/03/2019
Venue: College Campus
Team Size: 3 member per team
Eligibility : II semester students are eligible.
- CodeTech is a programming event for the First Year Students.
- It is encourage to the student portray their coding skills and understanding of how one think to solve a problem?
- It will help students to improve their analytical skills, efficiency and accuracy in coding.
Rules and Regulations
Programs can be written in the C or Python language.
CodeTech has divided into the two levels.
Round I: Individual participation
Round II: Team participation (Maximum 3 members)
Teams are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time taken of participant.
All questions have equal points.
1. Your program will be evaluated and graded by the software.
2. Your output format should be exactly same as the provided sample format.
Time: 1:00 hour
A Set of questions will be displayed in your computer after login.
You have to submit all program within 1 hour.
Time: 3:00 hours
A Set of questions will be displayed in your computer after login. You have submit program in computer within 3 hours.