Top Engineering Colleges in India
- CSIR grant is applied for National Seminar on “Modern Machining Process on Composite Material”.
- For Two days national seminar on “Advanced Green Energy Technologies”, received a grant of Rs 25000.
- CSIR grant is applied for National Seminar on “Recent Manufacturing Process on Metal Matrix Composite materials”.
- Research & Development project was applied to DRDO grant on the title “Optimization and Analysis of Plastic Fuel in 4- Stroke IC engine” amount for Rs 63, 00,000.
- Patent Applied for the title “Gas Molecular Precipitator” (GMP).The Application Number 4429/CHE/2011.
- Patent Applied for the title “Windmill Power Generation using Multi-Generator and Single Rotor”. The Application Number 1160/CHE/2011.
- Patent Applied for the title “Removal of CFC and HCL using Gas Molecular Precipitator (GMP)”.The Application Number 2368/CHE/2011.
- Vertical Load test of bottles is conducted in Strength of Materials lab for Hindustan National Glass & Industries Ltd.