The placement division aims to attract more companies and maintain performable relationships to place maximum number of our trained students. The Placement division performs the following functions.
The Various activities of the Placement Division are,
- Planning and Organizing Placements
- Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC)
- Memorandum of Understandings(MoU)
- Industry Speaks
Planning and Organizing Placements
- Campus Placements.
- Combined Campus Placements.
- Combined Off-campus Placements.
- In Factory Placements.
- Consortium placements.
Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC)
Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) aims to know real time problems of the industry and speaks about them to students to initiate discussions and arrive at solutions.
This also helps students in internship training programs, In-plant training and Industrial visits. This activity helps students for their placements.
This cell brings opportunities for the students to participate in the Project Competition, TCS Code Vista- Exclusive Competition for Writing Codes.
Institution has strong relationship and active Participation with the many associations connecting Industry & Institute. Institution is the member of
- CII – Confederation of Indian Industries
- ICTACT – ICT Academy for Tamilnadu
- NIPM –National Institute of Personal Management
Memorandum of Understanding
Mailam Engineering College has signed Memorandum of Understanding with the following organizations for building industry – academic linkages, undertaking industry based research projects, restructuring conventional university education, developing competent technical manpower and language initiative.
- Tata Consultancy Services,Chennai.
- TCS Ion ,Chennai.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- Sutherland Global Services Private Limited.
- Anantha Information Services, Pondicherry.
- Garmac Industries, Pondicherry.
- Aureka Auroville, Tamilnadu.
- Orbit Controls & Services, Chennai.
- Binary Power Systems, Pondicherry.
- Mhe Technologies(Pondy) Pvt Ltd.
- Integra Software Services Pvt Ltd.
- Cadd-X Technologies, Pondicherry.
- Cooper Bussmann India Pvt Ltd, Sedarapet.
- Innovative services, Chennai.
- IBM ACE-St Patrick Software Solutions, Pondicherry.
- FACE –Focus Academy for Career Enhancement, Coimbatore.
- Chakrika Solutions, Pondicherry.
- Arcturus Group of Individuals, Pondicherry.
- Advetch Coimbatore.
- GK Power Expertise Power Limited, Chennai.
Seminars, Guest Lectures, Awareness talk, HR talk are regularly arranged to make our students understand Company Expectations & Industry Trends.
Training programs for our Faculties are also organized through company Experts. Wipro’s Mission 10X is being regularly conducted.