TCS Geek AI-Mania 2018
Our Institution bagged the winner status in the TCS AI Mania competition , conducted by TCS across India. 6000 teams were participated,after crossing two rounds,finally 9 teams fought in the Grand Finale round conducted at VIT on 31.10.2018.
Our MEC Final year CSE team (Ms.A.Sairabanu and Ms.J.Niranjani) won the competition and bagged prestigious internship at TCS Global AI laboratory with first prize Cash Award of Rs 25,000/-.One more Team from Final year ECE (Mr.K.Mullai valavan and Mr.M.Nagaraj) bagged prestigious internship at TCS Global AI laboratory.
Admission Enquiry 2018-19
- TCS Accredited College
- 29 University Rank Holders including 1 Gold Medal in Anna university Examinations April / May 2017
- 1st Position among 27 Districts based on the Anna University Rank Holders list during April / May 2017 Examinations
- 21st Position among all the Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- 3730 Students on Campus
- 21 Trophies and 204 medals in Sports
- 747* Top Class Placement Offers
- from 72 + reputed recruiters (including TCS, Infosys , Zoho etc.)
with highest salary of Rs 4.62 L / annum
- Weekly 2 Hrs allotted for Sports and R & D
- Students Counselling Cell
A TATA Consultancy Services Accredited Institution
The quality policy of Mailam Engineering College is to offer value based education to the students both in theory and practical in Engineering and Technology.
The Training and Placement Cell is headed by a full time placement officer. The T&P cell has a close association with the students of the college.
xcellent infrastructural facilities, independent block with architectural elegance for each department. Wellequipped library,
The College is accredited by TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) for campus placement (The only College accredited by TCS in Villupuram and Cuddalore Dist.)
Winners in Project Exhibition, Technical Symposium and Paper Presentation conducted in Mailam Enginnering College and other colleges.
R & D Cell
A Vibrant Research and Development Cell is operating in full swing, catering to the research aptitude of the students innovative ideas into effective prototypes.